Sunday, August 11, 2013

French Country

That's  the  name  of  my  new  pad  of  papers  that  I  found  from  Graphic 45--Love them!--but  then  I  love  everything  that  Graphic 45  comes  out  with.   I  haven't  really  used  them  yet  ( but  I  do  have  plans  to)   I'm  one  of  the  guilty  ones  that  will  purchase  everything  she  sees  and  then  forgets  she  even  has  it  until   she  stumbles  on  it  a  year  later.   But  these  papers  are  spread  out  (all  over  my  art  room floor)--giving  me  inspiration  for  my  latest  paintings--a  mini  step-by-step  of  my  first  one--
 
 
I've  been  basically  gone  for  the  last  month  because  of  my  weekly  shows--I  didn't  really  have  much  time  for  art--just  'quick'  art.   But  now  that  I  have  a  little  break,  it  was  time  to  get  out  the  paint,  paper,  and  canvases.
 
 
...first  couple  of  layers...
 
 
 
...and  then  I  started  painting  (here's  where  the  French  Country  comes  in)
 
 
 
 
This  time  of  year  I  always  seem  to  go  for  the  roosters  and  sunflowers,  and  I'm  really  happy  with  the  outcome  with  a  big  thanks  to  Graphic 45's French Country Collection.   I  find  inspiration  everywhere,  and  these  papers  made  it  Very  easy  for  me.
 
Here's  another  finished  canvas--
 
 
 
...and  now  I'm  starting  to  put  those  papers  to  use  in  my  girl's  dress  and  her  matching  sunshine.
 
And  there  will   be  more  French  Country  in  my  next  post!

8 comments:

Oxana said...

So beautiful!!!

Joji said...

I'm guilty of buying everything in sight to Diana and just like you I find it a year later still ready to create with. Worse yet sometimes I remember it but can't remember where I stored it....

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a magical way with those papers. I would have trouble cutting them up, and seeing how to use them after I cut them. The beauty is truly magical, and you have it!!

Cameron said...

Lovely! You make art that makes people smile....I've got one on my face right now :)

Olga Siedlecka said...

So lovely!

Halle said...

Love these! the colors are awesome!

Tina said...

Really Pretty

Unknown said...



Nice post ... Thanks for sharing this information
art advice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails