Friday, August 22, 2014

Coffee Time

There's  always  time  for  coffee--even  when  it  comes  to  art.  I  love  making  'coffee  art',  and  here's  how  I  started  out--


my  papers  determined  my  color  palette  on  a  12 x12  gallery  canvas


some  'coffee  talk'


sunflowers  and  another  cup  of  coffee


with  some  roosters


and  if  you're  a  coffee  drinker,  you  know  that  anytime  is  coffee  time.....


........and  you  can  never  have  enough  coffee!

So  after  the  coffee  art,  I  stuck  with  the  same  palette  and  painted  a  new  tree--



on  a  cupboard  door--I'll  never  get  tired  of  playing  with  paint  and  paper  together--there's  so  much  you  can  do  with  them!

6 comments:

Healing Woman said...

You must be getting ready for an art show! All of your new work is so nice. I especially like the tree. You do wonders with those cupboard doors.

Unknown said...

wonderful

froebelsternchen said...

AMAZING!

Lisa Gordon said...

Each of these is just beautiful!

Autumn Leaves said...

Every one is fabulous, Diane!! I especially love the coffee time with the wooden piece framing the edges. The cabinet door is fabulous!

stefanie stark said...

I love all these pictures so much! It's incredible how you make these wonderful artwork pieces from a simple collage and some colors. I already visited your blog a lot of times within the last days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails