Tuesday, July 21, 2015

More Art and Poppy Love

Kind  of  concluding  my  last post  with  art  that  I  made  from  my  papers--










I  wouldn't  really  call  this  the  end,  because  I  still  have  lots  o  papers   left  that  I  can  play  with.   It's  just  that  I  like  to  change  up  after  a while,  and  I   wanted  to  paint.  In  this  case,  it  was  some  new  poppies--




.....and  a  little  collage  with  some  of  my  faces  from  the  past....


In  the  meantime,  back  to  my shows--one  every  weekend  in  July--Yikes!!


3 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

You make the most fabulous and inspiring art! Love every piece. Good luck with your shows!

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh Diane...So much gorgeousness in one post. Be still my heart. I'm over the moon in love with the last several pieces you've posted!

Frk. Bogstad said...

You make the most gorgeous poppies :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails