Sunday, February 26, 2017

Somerset Studio--Thank You

I'm  so  excited  to  have  a  feature  article  in  the  March/April  issue  of  Somerset  Studio!


I  started  out  with  this  magazine  discovering  it  along  with  the  world  of  mixed  media  11  years  ago--so  happy  that  I've  come  this  far,  and  now  to  have  my  art  featured--I  would  never  have  believed  this  all  those  years  ago.



This  will  be  on  sale  in  stores  March 1.   A  BIG  thank  you  to  Somerset  Studio  for  this  and  also  for  continuing  to  be  a  source  of  inspiration  for  me!

3 comments:

Giggles said...

A big Congratulations to you!! Much deserved! All your art is so worthy!

Hugs Giggles

Chris Lally said...

Congratulations, Diane! Someone at Somerset Studio has very good taste!!
I'll pick up a copy of the magazine in March.

Juls said...

Looks fab :-) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails