Wednesday, December 13, 2017

New Listings in my Etsy Shop

I  haven't  been around  much  here--lots going on  in  my  personal  life--not  good,  but  happy  to  say  getting  better.   I'm  getting  back  to  my  happy  place--my  studio.

To  start  off,  I've  added  some  of  my  art  pieces  in  my  Etsy  shop--



You  can  find  these  and  more  HERE

I  will  be  back  as  I  start  to  create--hopefully  soon.

And  I  wish  everyone  a  Happy  Holiday  season  and  thank you  so  much  for  your  continued  support!

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Hi Diane,
I just returned to my blog with a new post after a long absence and you showed up on my reading list. Didn't remember we were fiends here!!!
Always nice to have another place to connect. XO

Chris Lally said...

So glad you are back in your happy place, Diane. It shows. These pieces are wonderful!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and safe holiday season.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails