Monday, February 4, 2019

Brand New Art--Sun and Moon

This  last month  was  not  a  fun  one--I  fell  and  fractured  my  wrist--the  only  good  thing  about  it  was  that  it  was  my  left  one.   I'm  restricted  in  what  I  can  do, but  thankfully  I  can  still  paint,  which  has  been  the  best  therapy!  A  little  slide  show  of  what  I've  been  up  to--Only  a  portion,  because  I  have  been  painting  like  crazy!!

my  favorite  subjects  to  paint--the  sun,  followed  by  the  moon...








  

And  a  couple  of  them  turned  into  greeting  cards--


These  cards  are  5 x 7  and  blank  inside--also  great  to  frame--they're  available  in  my  Etsy  shop  along  with  more  of  my  art  on  cards--you  can  find  them  HERE 

So,  needless  to  say,  glad  January  is  past  me  and  hoping  by  the  end  of  February  this  cast  will be  off  of  me--I'll  never  take  my  left  hand  for  granted  again!!  Hope  you  all  can  find  the  time  to  do  what  makes  you  happy--it  sure  does  make  a  difference!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails