Monday, September 2, 2013

My Funky Little City Scapes With Jodi Ohl

First  of  all--Happy  September  everyone!!   Wow--it's  amazing  how  fast  time  gets  away  from  us.   It  seems  like  we  couldn't  wait  for  summer,  and  now  we're  going  into  fall--wow!
But  in  the  month  of  August,  between  shows  and  everything  else  that's  been  going  on  around  here,  I've  been  really  enjoying  my  latest  online  class  with  Jodi  Ohl--
I've  taken  a  number  of  classes  by  her  and  I  always  learn  some  new  technique--mostly  with  backgrounds--she's  very  detailed  and  has  lots  of  videos--you  need  lots  of  visual  for  these  online  classes-and  that's  why  I  love  her  classes.
And  with  this  new  class--your  little  'city'  can  be  anything  that  you  want  it  to  be--the  possibilities  are  endless--


.....all  together  on  a  12 x 24  canvas...
(already  SOLD  it!!)
If  you  read  my  blog,  you  know  how  I  like  to  play  with  my  art  too,  and  this  time  was  no  different--

I  know  there  will  be  more  of  these  little  Funky  Towns  in  my  future--very  fun  to  do.   If  you're  looking  for  a  new  online  class--highly  recommend  this  one--Jodi's  a  great  teacher!

15 comments:

Marianne said...

Stunning artwork!! Love it!
xxx Marianne

Anonymous said...

Sign me up if Jodi Ohl can teach me to do this! Love LOVE your work Diane! Teri in CR

Kathy said...

This is delightful!!

Art Expression said...

Lovely as always and I agree that Jodi Ohl is a great teacher and I love her art work too !

Janie Husband said...

love it........have to check the class out...looks like loads of fun

Sharon said...

Wow! I love your work. thanks for sharing it!

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

oooh...HAPPY TOWN..Loving it all!

Unknown said...

These are so much fun I love your work. Dxx

Bonnie Irvine said...

These are delightful. I'm not surprised that you sold the large one already. I'd like to live there. I love how you always extend your courses to create wonderful creative companion pieces. That course looks intriguing. I just watched the video promo. Your art makes me happy.

Joan Princing Art said...

Hello Diane,

I have been enjoying your blog for a while now. Just had to comment on this post! Your funky city scapes are WONDERFUL.
I, too, love taking online classes. I just checked out Jodi's class info, need to ask if this is an unlimited access class or if it expires.

Your artwork is beautiful. I enjoy visiting your blog.

Jodi Ohl said...

Diane, your paintings rock as do your variations of the process on your mini canvases! LOVE it and thank you for all your kind words. I so enjoy watching all of my students create such beautiful pieces and have fun while doing so:)))

**Joan, this is a class that will run through July 12, 2014 minimally, so while not open ended forever, there should be ample time to dig in and play! :))

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Diane! Happy September! Lovely ART here! You are the best with color. You have such an eye for it. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
Holly

Anne said...

Hi Diane,
WOW, stunning, fabulous, I just adore it. Happy September to you too. I must admit I love September here in Australia, Spring is such a beautiful time.
Big Hugs,
Annie

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

These are so great, doesn't surprise me that the original is sold.

Julie Franks-Murray said...

So sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails