Friday, April 11, 2014

A Storybook Circus 2014

Last  year  at  this  time  I  was  getting  ready  to  leave  for  my  most  favorite  place--Disneyworld!   One of  the  very fun places  to  visit   there  is  Fantasyland  which  they've  been  doing a  lot  of  updating  to.   I  was   inspired  by  The  Storybook  Circus  there--you  can  see  how  it  helped  me  make  some  art  pieces  HERE.

Not  really  a  big  fan  of  the  circus,  but  love  making  circus  art.  So  the  first  thing  I  did  was  gather--


(this  was  just  the  start--but  a  good  start)






...knew  that  those  tinker  toys  would  come  in  handy  someday....



Next  was  my  clown/doll  assemblage....




I found  some  more  goodies--so--more  circus--




So--I've  had  a  fun  week--not  as  fun  as  Disneyworld--but  almost  : )



 We'll  be  going  back  for  sure,  but  this  time  with  our  grandson--even  better  to see  this
magical  place  through  the  eyes  of  a  child!





6 comments:

Juls said...

Fabby Creations

CraftyViolet said...

I feel the same way about the circus but I love your art work about them! Very nice.

Lisa Gordon said...

Each of these is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Absolutely wonderful creations.

Autumn Leaves said...

What awesome works of art!! I so love your style and your imagination is fabulous and intriguing. I found myself wishing we were both working (instead of both unemployed) so I could scoop all of these up as Christmas gifts for my grandchildren!

Karen Larko said...

Oh what fun pieces these are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails