Sunday, June 29, 2014

Part 2--Using My Textured Papers

So  I'm  back  with  more  art  pieces  using  my  papers  that  I  painted  (going  for  the  texture).

A  couple  of  12 x 12  gallery  canvases...





And  I  hadn't  made  a  mirror  in  a  while,  so  that  was  next...



Next  was  this  fun  piece--



I  took  an  8 x 8  wood  cradle  panel  and  flipped  it  over, plus  this  wood  heart  frame  that  I  found  at  Michaels--added  my  papers--



....put them  together--


....to  make  a  sweet  little  home  for  my  latest  fairy  girl  : )

And  on  Friday,  I  took  some  time  off  for  the  flea  market--


always  love  what  I  find--those  bed  springs--first  time  I've  seen  some  at  a  flea  market,   and  I  couldn't  pass  them  up--I'll find  some  use  for  them--I  know  I  will!

4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Graham said...

Good morning Diane! I am always inspired when I visit your blog. I love how you put colors and patterns together...a born designer! Your textured papers are so wonderful...I might have to texture some card stock to make dresses and such. Thanks for the idea!

Have a beautiful day.

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh boy, Diane!! You never disappoint and I love when you post new pieces. Of course, I just adore the heart piece but everything you've done here is just so beautiful!!

Junikind said...

That is so beautiful, Diane!! :-) I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails