Thursday, May 28, 2015

Doodle Painting

That's  what  I  like  to  call  it--I  start  painting,  and  then  I  start  doodling  with  the paint, with a little help from my Fude Ball  pen  and  Pitt Pen--


This was  very  fun  to  do--I  knew  that  this  piece  would  'grow'  into  a--


Tree......the  paint-doodling   was  the  intuitive  part.  When  I  started  the  main  design  of  the  tree,  I  just  let  my  mind  go.

More  'doodling'--


pears this time


....kept  going...





And,  of  course,  I  had  to do  these--


a  fun  neighborhood!

6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

all are really NICE!!!!!

jinxxxygirl said...

I knew doodling would transfer to paint beautifully and you proved it.. I've heard of a Pitt Pen but not the other pen...any idea where i might find it... I've ruined so many pens trying to doodle over paint...uughh.. deb

CrimsonLeaves said...

Good golly, Diane! These are fabulous!!

Lisa Graham Art said...

You are just the most amazing doodler. I could not live without my Pitt pens. Happy weekend Diane!

NatashaMay said...

Fabulous, Diane!¨I always enjoyed your style. :)

sherlina halim said...

Pengen yang lebih seru ...
Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
Buktikan sendiri ..

Real Play = Real Money

- Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
- Bonus Mixparlay .
- Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
- New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
- Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
- Cash Back up to 10 % .
- Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
- YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
- EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
- WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
- WECHAT : asianbet_77
- SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
- PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

Salam Admin ,
http://asianbet77.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails