Thursday, June 18, 2015

An Artful Month

That's  what  has  been  going  on  around here  these  last  couple  of  weeks--getting  ready  for  my  upcoming  art  shows.   Made  up  a  new  batch  of  papers   so  I  could  'paint'  with  them--

--my  first  giraffe...but  not  my  last.....







And  in  May  I  went  shopping  at  my  most  favorite  Flea Market--the  Springfield Antique Show and Flea Market Extravaganza--with  over  2000 vendors--how  can  you  go  wrong?!

Just  a  smidgen of  what  I  found--


.........and  I  was  inspired....



And  also  my  first  show  of  the  season  in  Chagrin  Fals,  Ohio--in  a  beautfiul  park  there--look  at  my  'backdoor'  neighbors--a  family  of  ducks  and  geese--it  was  a  perfect  weekend  all  around.

So on  to  my  next  show  this  weekend  just  outside  of  Philadelphia--the  Manayunk  Arts  Festival--looking  forward  to  this  one--my  first  time  in  this  area--keeping   my  fingers  crossed  that  the  rain  holds  off!










6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the way the shading makes those images pop.

Chris Lally said...

Your awesome work is so beautifully presented in your tent. I predict many will find it irresistible. Best of luck with your shows!

CraftyViolet said...

Love your art work! I'm sure your shows will sell well.

Autumn Leaves said...

Always a treat for the eyes visiting you, Diana! I lost my one Diane Salter piece after moving into my own apartment. It fell off the wall and just broke apart (and took a chunk of baseboard with it!! LoL). I was devastated for I loved it so much. Note to self: Do not use those tiny Command hangers.

Susanna said...

You make so beautiful artwork! I love everything you create ♥ Have a great summer!

Unknown said...


thank you

سعودي اوتو

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails