Monday, December 21, 2015

See Me in Cloth Paper Scissors!

A  great  early  Christmas  present  for  me--I'm  published  in  the  upcoming  issue  of  Cloth Paper Scissors!


This  is  the  first  time  that  I've  been  in  this  magazine,  which  is  such  a  thrill  for  me--to  be  included  with  the  other  artists  in  this  issue--some  of  which  have  been  my  MY  inspiration. 

And  Thank  You  Cloth  Paper  Scissors  for  presenting  my  art  piece exactly  how  I  would  have  done  it--it  was  a  pleasure  creating  this  piece.

You  can  find  the Jan/Feb  issue  in  stores  starting  in  2016---love  starting  my  year  out  this  way!



And  I  want  to  thank  everyone  for  visiting  my  blog  and  Facebook  page--I  always  appreciate  your  kind  words  and  support.

......now......back  to  watching  my  favorite  Christmas  movie--Merry  Christmas  everyone!!


5 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Congrats on this- what a beautiful piece of art!
Very Merry Christmas to you!
oxo
Susi

CraftyViolet said...

Congratulations. That's a delightful piece so I can see why they featured it.

Merry Christmas and Happy and Creative New Year

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations, Diane! A lovely piece of your art too.

I'm rediscovering my Blogger friends after a long absence. So nice to see you again!

Merry Christmas to you! :)

Paper rainbow said...

Congratulations!!! Happy Christmas to you :)

Janie Husband said...

I saw you...... ❤️❤️ Your tree is gorgeous..... Merry Christmas...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails