Sunday, September 3, 2017

Table Painting

I  don't  do  this  as  often  as  I  would  like  to--paint  furniture--in  this  case  2  very  different  tables  that  I  found  at  flea  markets.  The  first  one  was  one  of  my  favorites  to  find--


a  typewriter  table--definitely  a  memory  from  the  past.  I  love  finding  these  tables  and giving  them  a  new  life--




Next--


a  sewing  machine  table--I  gave  it  some  color--





And  then  I  took  my  new  art  and  repurposed  that  on  to  a  cigar  box--


This  is  definitely  my  favorite  way  of  making  art--taking  those  forgotten  items  from  the  past  life,  give  them  a  facelift  and  bringing  them  back  out  into  the  world  again.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Those are Amazing!!! Love them all!

somewhere on the avenue said...

I love what you have done to these tables, just beautiful x

jinxxxygirl said...

Very lovely pieces... i love what you have done to these... So much old furniture around from days past that will never get used again... I see them at the antique mrkts and flea mrkets all the time .. problem is they always want too much money for them.. i never seem to find really good deals... Love to see these table get back out in the world.. hugs! deb

Dawn said...

Ooo so lovely, shouldn't have favourites, but I have to say mine's the typewriter table!xx

CraftyViolet said...

Love both these pieces. I shared the photo of the typing table that you posted on FB and my friends loved it too.

المثالية للتنظيف said...

شركة المثالية للتنظيف

نقدم لكم شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالمنطقة الشرقية الشركة الرائدة لجميع خدمات التنظيف بالدمام والخبر والقطيف والجبيل والاحساء والتي تسطيع تقيم خدمات تنظيف شاملة مع التعقيم والتلميع للارضيات والجدران والاسقف وكذلك جلي وتلميع الرخام والسيراميك حيث تستطيع تقديم نظافة شاملة للمنازل والشقق والفلل والمجالس والكنب والمفروشات بجميع انواعها بافضل جودة وارخص الاسعار

المثالية للتنظيف
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

تواصلوا معنا للحصول علي خدمات شركة المثالية للتنظيف بخصم 30% لجميع خدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات علي جوال 0577017188 او زورا موقعنا علي
http://elmthaly-group.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-the-ideal-company-for-cleaning-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85/

Leisanne said...

Beautiful work Diane! I especially love the poppies. That blue is spectacular. Will you keep the tables, or do you plan on selling them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails