Thursday, November 21, 2019

Lots of New Art Part 1

I  have  been  away  for  a  long  time (almost 6  months  to  be  exact)--I'm  always  posting art  on  my  Facebook  art  page--it's  just  a  lot  easier  for  me.   But  shows  are  finished  for  this  year  (one  more  small one,  but  that's  it)  and  I  have  a  little  more  time  for  everything  else  including  getting  to  my  neglected  blog.

So  I've  been  painting  a  lot--






….and  I've  been  making  'houses'





I'll  post  more  later--I  don't  want  to  make  this  too  photo  heavy--yes,  I've  been  busy  in  my happy  place  :-)

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your houses...so colorful and fun! Enjoy your day!

Suzy said...

Glad to see your new work. I go through your blog when I need inspiration.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, stunning creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails