Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Back To Painting

I've  been  pretty  busy  around  here,  but  I've  had  time  to  do  what  I  enjoy   a  LOT--painting.   So  here's  my  first  painting  of  the  year  (but  not  the  last!)

I  started  out  by  collaging  book  pages  on to  a  wood  surface--


and  then  I  forgot  to  take  a  picture  of  what  my  next  step  was,  but  basically  I  sketched  in  my  design--which  was  elephants--here  it  is  partially  done  (when  I  remembered  to  take  a  picture)



I  added  some  texture  on  the  ears  with  some  molding  paste--love  this  technique--






…..and  I  finished  it  with  some  collage  (the  ground  and  sun)  with  a vintage  map--


really  happy  with  these  2--one  of  my  favorite  subjects  to  paint!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me tell you something...

What I'm going to tell you might sound kind of weird, and maybe even kind of "supernatural"

BUT what if you could simply hit "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY into your life???

I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

Sound too EASY??? Think something like this is not for real???

Well, Let me tell you the news.

Sometimes the most magical miracles in life are the easiest to GET!

Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "miracle abundance tone" I've synthesized...

You simply hit "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you... it starts right away...

CLICK here NOW to PLAY the marvelous "Miracle Money Tone" - as my gift to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails