Sunday, March 4, 2018

Here Comes the Sun (and Moon)

This  time  of  year  always  has  me  thinking  about  the  sun,  probably  because  there's  a  lack  of  it  around  here  (anxiously  awaiting  Spring!).   And  since  it's  one  of  my  favorite  subjects  to  paint,  that's  what  I  do......along  with  the  moon--





and  close-ups  of  my  favorite--








This  one  is  on  an  18 x 24 cradle  board.  Painting  is  my  happy  place--it's  what  keeps  me  from  going  crazy  this  time  of  year.  I  am  definitely  ready  for  Spring.  It's  so  great  to  find  your  passion  or  your  'happy  place'--probably  the  hardest  part  is  finding  it,  but  once  you  do,  you'll  know,  and  even  dark  gloomy  days  won't  get  you  down--Happy  Spring  everyone!  (even  though  it's  a  bit  early  : )

1 comment:

Esther said...

What a lovely work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails