Sunday, December 9, 2018

My Etsy Shop is Open

Well, my Etsy shop has always been open, but I've restocked it with lots of new art--


…..some collage pieces  with my hand-painted papers and also some 6 x 6 squares with images of my previous cat art--



and recently I've started offering blank greeting cards at my shows, and now I'm offering them in my Etsy shop--professionally printed--$4.50 each--



plus more art



….a little of mix of everything.  

And  you  can  find all of them HERE
Still time for Christmas giving--try to shop small this season--it helps artists and any small business for that matter keep they're dream alive by supporting them!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season this year, no matter how you celebrate it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails