1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So here are 7 things that I know you don't know about me. I was looking at Natasha's list for prompts, so here goes--
1. Unlike Natasha, I am somewhat of an obsessive person. I love Starbuck's and 90% of the time this is what I order (usually at the drive through) and what I say "I'll take a Grande 185 degree Latte with 3 Sugars in the Raw--I know--WAY too much sugar!
2. Most of you know Bob (my daughter's French Bulldog), but I've never told you about Leo who belongs to my son, but for now is living with us, and no, it's not a dog or cat--it's a turtle (technical name--Russian Tortoise) I have become VERY attached to little Leo. Don't get me started on turtles--I'll never shut up.
3. Also unlike Natasha, I am very addicted to online classes. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I can't really afford that many, so I compensate with art books and magazines. I never have too many of them.
4. I am completely obsessed with American Idol!
5. Natasha doesn't like horror movies. I, on the other hand, LOVE them! I have the whole collection of the Saw movies. If you can get past the gore, the story of Jigsaw is quite interesting, and I can't wait for the next continuing movie, which I think is the last : (
6. As far as bad vices, I only have one (aside from liking food that I shouldn't be eating)--I am a total sun worshiper. I know this is really bad, but I can't help it. I never burn, and I tan so easily--hey it's a good source of Vitamin D!
7. And my last one is--I love these--
And they have a new color this year, but still taste the same. I like them even better when they're stale--yum!
So now I'm going to pass this award onto 7 more Kreativ Bloggers, and I also have some honorable mentions--
My art buddy Buffy --I met her before I even started blogging.
And I also wanted to mention Carrie (a wonderful artist), Mary , Micki, Claire, Darla, and of course, Janet (hers is an award -free blog--eeks, but she would still get one from me-she has been making a journal page a day, and still going strong!) and Oh, how could I forget about Joyful Ploys, Mary's blog. I've been following her blog for over a year now--way, way before I ever even thought of blogging. I love her work. Believe me, there are MORE--I'm just tired of copying and pasting.
So that's it--whew! Thank you again Natasha!!