Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sommerset Apprentice--So Excited To Be a Part of This Magazine!

What  a  thrill  to  be  in  the  upcoming  issue  of  Somerset Apprentice.   This  is  the  first  time  that  I've   written  an  article  for  them.  I'm  really  proud  of  this--they  were  one  of  my  main  inspirations  when  I  first  started  out  with  mixed  media   and  I  couldn't  have  shown  my  art  any  better--




And  it's  really  great  to  be  included  with  all  of  the  other  artists  in  this  issue--awesome!

Watch  for  it  Sept. 1--it's  a  great  magazine!

5 comments:

Elizabeth C. said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic and certainly well deserved.

Autumn Leaves said...

Congratulations! Your art looks amazing in this spread too!

Cathy Bueti said...

Congrats Diane!!! So excited for you!! Cant wait to pick up a copy!

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

CONGRATS SMILIN' JACK! I love those colors, love! you already know I am partial to your work. and omgoodness, you LIGHT up their spaces in the magazine! xo

Anneke said...

Your sure can be very proud. This artikel
Looks gorgeous. Congratulations Anneke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails