Monday, December 7, 2015

My Etsy Shop Is Open!

Now  that  my  show  season  is  over (Wow!  I need  a  little  break!) ,  I'm  opening  up  my  Etsy  shop--actually  it  was  never  closed,  it  was  just  empty.  But  not  anymore--you'll  find  all of  these  listed--


....some  of  my  6 x 6 canvas  art  pieces--



....also  some  originals--


and  an  assemblage  piece--



....and  also  2  boxes--
 

You  can  find  them  all  HERE in my  Etsy  shop    
There's  still  time  to  order  for  Christmas--they  make  great  gifts, and  all are  one  of  a  kind.  Thank  you  all  for  supporting  us  artists  and  our  art  and  helping  us  do  what  we  love  to  do the  most!

10 comments:

Frk. Bogstad said...

Holy cow, you've been working :D
Very lovely canvas's, all of them.

Esperanza said...

I like them very much. Really beautiful! Hugs!

Chris Lally said...

Beautiful pieces - a feast for the eyes. Best of luck with your store!

Lindsey said...

These are truly whimsical and unique, unlike anything I’ve seen before! I really appreciate your colourful style and it shows how much work and care you put into every piece. I think these would work as a great present for someone who is in love with vintage and collage pieces. I have already eyed a couple canvases that will be perfect for my mother in law's birthday. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the shop!

메이저사이트 said...

I finally found great post here.

gostopsite.com said...

Nice info, I love the way you express words with emotions.

sportstotomen.com said...

Brief but very accurate info… Thank you

19guide03.com said...

Such an amazing and helpful post this is.

slotplayground.com said...

These are actually impressive ideas in concerning blogging.

edwardsrailcar.com said...

Much appreciated. All of your blog was amazing. I am really a fan of yours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails