Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June--Polymer Clay, Art Journaling and Etsy

So  we're  getting  use  to  the  new  normal  around  here--staying  close  to  home  this  summer, and  enjoying  it.  Our  summer  has  been  beautiful  so  far,  which is  not  the  normal  around  here, but  then  this  year  is  all  about  that-- right?  :-)

I'm  still  making  lots  of  art  and  branching  out--this  time  with  polymer  clay.  It's  a  fun  medium ,  pretty  forgiving, with a  fairly  easy  learning  curve.

I  wanted  to  bring  my  paintings  I  make  into  a  form  of  polymer  clay,  so  that's  what  I did--



my  style  of  whimsy  art--polymer clay style 



....with  the  help  of  my  painted  papers  for  the  background

And  then  I  went  more  dimensional--




...had  fun  with  all  of  my  stash  too--I  never  throw  anything  out--it  will  always  find  its  place....eventually....

And  in  the  meantime,  I've  continued  in  my  journal  that  I'm  treasuring  more  each  time  I  add  to  it.   Your  art  journal  is   just  that--yours.   And  what  you  want  to  do  in  it  is  up  to  you.   In  my  case,  it's  playing  with  paint--my  first  love--



I  enjoy these and I like to share them--so some of them have been transformed  into  art  pieces  and are  in  my  ETSY shop 




Plus  I  also made  a  collage  piece  that you can find in my shop--


She  was  fun  to  make and you  can  visit  HERE  to  see  all  of  my  art  that  I'm  offering  for sale  (including  some  new  greeting  cards)

I  hope  everyone  enjoys  their  summer  (or  whatever  season  your  in)--trying  to  enjoy  each  day  as  it  comes  and  knowing  that  better  times  will happen--have  to  go  through  it  to  get   to  it.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning creations.

Krasimir Todor said...

Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails