Wednesday, January 27, 2021

January--Lifebook 2021--Art Journaling

 Wow, can't believe we got through 2020--let's hope this year will start to turn around and we can get some normalcy back--although I'm so used to living this way--that it now seems the normal way  :-)  I'm just happy that I'm able to do what makes me the happiest and content--it really does make a difference to find that in your life and make time for it everyday!

So now that Christmas craziness is over with and the quiet month of January has settled in I've been able to do the same thing--settling in--in my art room and playing.  

And this year I'm so happy that I decided to sign up for Lifebook 2021 hosted by the wonderful Tamara Laporte.  I haven't been in it for a couple of years, but this year I knew I needed to make some art for just me.

Our first lesson was with Tamara--our goddess of light--

Love all the layers and texture--it was just fun to play with different mediums.  And the next lesson from Tamara--our happy owl--

I took it in a little different direction from hers, but loved her owl design and kept to that.

So the next week's lesson (yes there is a new lesson every week with 32 different instructors!) was with Cinnamon Cooney

Again, I put my own spin on this piece--except for the tree girl--I love her!

And I've been playing around with different art supplies--I decided to give charcoal a 2nd chance.  A few years ago I used it and gave up on it--I didn't like the messiness of it.  But this time I got past that and discovered it's fun and forgiving!

Definitely will be  experimenting with these pencils some more--I like the way they work with other mediums.   And the best way to experiment is where else, but your journal.  I'm committed to the one I started last year when the quarantine started, and I'm getting there--adding more pages--





....mostly faces, which I love to do and when it's in my journal I have more freedom to play around, because that's what a journal is--a place to experiment in--this is what I like to put in my journal--painted faces!  and playing with different art mediums.  I think my favorite thing about art journaling is that they are all unique with each artist--it's each person's own individual voice coming out--in words, or paintings, or marks or whatever--no rules--love that!

I've also been making other art that's now in my Etsy shop.

Altered a cigar box with one of my journal girl images--

some of my whimsy art on 6 x 6 surfaces--


this one has a polymer clay bird that I had made some time ago--I found the right home for her

and also some assemblages



I really enjoy making vintage children themed art like this--I just like the nostalgia of it.
So these pieces are all available and you can find them HERE
 
This has pretty much been my month in the art department of my life--my favorite department!  :-)
Hope where ever you are life is good for you and getting back to a happier time!



5 comments:

Harley Rowe said...

https://storeboard.com/blogs/kids/kids-toys-for-new-born-babies/4535460

Unknown said...

HIRE A PROFESSIONAL HACKER TODAY FROM CONTRACT HACKERS!
Contract Hackers is a community of hackers with more than 15 years of learning and experience. We have offered services to many individuals on different hactivities across the world and we have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you try researching us on the light web, nothing about us comes out! You can only see comments made by us or about us.

On your Job:
1. We assign a qualified hacker to any sort of cyber issues you intend dealing with in short and accurate timing.

2. We also screen technical talented hackers in need of a job to add more talented hands to contracts given to us by clients and also provide job opportunities.

3. We test these experienced hackers with HackerRank systems from anywhere across the world.

We offer different hacking services. Be it:

RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS
EDITING CREDIT SCORE
SMARTPHONE HACKING
LOST ID OR PASSWORD
RECOVERING DELETED MESSAGES OR CALLS
CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS
LOST EMAIL ACCOUNTS
LOST FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS
HACKED ACCOUNT RECOVERY
CRYPTOCURRENCY FRAUD
PHISHING OF BITCOIN ACCOUNT
LOGIN ERRORS
SCAM DURING BITCOIN TRADINGS and many more!

We do not stop at asking mere questions. We take your feedbacks, and work on every detailed complaints you may have.
If you have any interest in visiting a darknet market seeking professional help, you need to thread carefully because you might be talking to the FEDs in disguise of a hacker. So why not talk to us directly and let us offer you value you can't get from no where!
Tap into the world of our hacking community today and join over 3000 happy clients today! Satisfaction guaranteed. We do all the work for you!

contracthacks@gmail.com

FIRMWARE said...

Need To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact FIRMWARE

The really amazing deal about contacting FIRMWARE is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google FIRMWARE not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
▪️Computer Hacking ✅
▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
▪️Hack detecting ✅
▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅
▪️Credit Score Manipulation ✅
▪️ Deleting Criminal Records✅
▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅
▪️Scam Money Recovery✅
And lots more......


Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email to the Emails Address provided below.
firmwarehacks@gmail.com
FIRMWAREHACKS@GMAIL.COM



“AS LONG AS ITS TECHNOLOGY IT WILL BE HACKED”


FIRMWARE
2021 © All Right Reserved. .

Anonymous said...

I recently stumbled on Recovery Bureau and I decided to give him a try. I was in need of assistance and had lost my BTC wallet and it had been compromised as well. . I contacted all services I knew but none could do it. I had lost hope. But I didn't want to give up. A hacker who wanted to assist me online cost me roughly $27,000. I gave up everything away because I also had poor credit, until I met Recovery Bureau who assisted me in getting my Bitcoin back and raising my credit score to 650. At first, I was skeptic because I didn't want to become a victim once more but Recovery Bureau were outstanding in their interaction when dealing with their clients. I gave this team a shot as I was unable to make ends meet by the end of the month and they recovered my fortune. If you are experiencing similar issues, I urge you to contact this agency right away since I gave my word to them that I would spread the word about their professional and excellent service. Contact this agency at their customer care email: RECOVERYBUREAU@CONSULTANT.COM for their assistance
Amazing Cryptocurrency recovery firm

Leonardo Romario said...

The internet used to be a safe haven to gather new knowledge in the comfort of your space until these scammers sprouted out of the blue like worms and made it unsafe. I am a country music lover, and Kenny Rogers is my idol. I can remember when a notification from Instagram popped on my screen, Guess who, my idol. I was awed and I can remember myself writing about all his impact in my life. I was so sure I was talking to my idol on Instagram. He did say he wanted to introduce me to this quick money-making scheme because he noticed I have been a loyal fan on his official IG page. My idol can never go wrong in my eyes and didn't even do any research. I hurriedly joined the scheme. I never knew it was a scammer posing as a celebrity till I had invested $540.000.00. It got worse when I couldn't access my account or withdraw from my investment, I knew there was a problem after all these happenings. I need to get help from any means to ensure I am not a victim of these parasites. I was glad to be able to be introduced to the best CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVER EXPERT known as Spyhost Cyber Security Company. I talked to their representative and they assured me of recovering my stolen investment. And as they promised, they didn't disappoint as they were very confident in their expertise. My stolen investment was successfully recovered and they were the ones who confirmed to me that I was catfished. If by chance you are in same dilemma you can contact them through the following channels
Email; [Spyhost@cyberdude. Com]
Whatsapp[+1(540)206-7541]
- [ ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails