Thursday, April 1, 2021

March Art--Painting Faces and Mixed Media Art and Happy Spring!

 Happy Spring everyone!  Even though it's still a bit cold out and snowing right now (April 1), there are definitely signs of Spring in the air which makes me happy!  And looking forward to warmer weather and getting out more especially now that I am officially fully vaccinated.  Times are still definitely wierd but a little more hopeful than it was last time this year--little did we know that in a year's time we would still be basically staying close to home and wearing masks (kind of a way of life now).  Ok, but I'm here for the art which is my way of being content and less anxious.

So as the title says I've been painting fun faces--thanks to Lifebook2021  and Next Jeneration Art (Jenny Manno's Facebook group).  My first one here was from Maria Pace-Wynter's lesson in Lifebook--

I loved how she came out!  I was so happy that Maria was an instructor there this year--I love her art and so glad that she shared her talent with us.

Next 2 girls are inspired by Jenny Manno--


I love how Jenny shares how to use so many different mediums--the last girl here was done entirely in chalk pastels--so fun.  Remember she also has a You tube channel too, and each Tuesday she has a How To Tuesday video--it's great!

And another great lesson in Lifebook  from Susan Nethercote--

painting loose and free florals, which was a bit hard for me--I'm glad I tried it and trusted the process, because I had a hot mess going on for a while before the end result

Back to my Etsy shop-- for this month some mixed media art with lots of dimension and some assemblage--




I've also been playing with my painted papers--love how they come together to create a story--



So these last 2 were painted but I like to give the feel of the collaged papers--I love color as you can see  :-)

So, needless to say, I've been making lots of art.  I 'm always more content when I can spend every day in my art studio even if it's just for a short time--hope you can do this too everyday--whatever makes your heart sing!




9 comments:

logo digitizing logo design said...

Wonderful. I must say that you are extremely talented in the field of embroidery and digitizing. I loved it very much and I got to learn new designs too. Just keep in mind that if you edit the embroidery files, you will have to get them re-digitized. Thanks for such a post and please keep it up

TOOD MILLER said...

I found your art journal through google and you know what i am really impress with your blog.
Thank you so much by embroidery digitizing in usa

Unknown said...

HIRE A PROFESSIONAL HACKER TODAY FROM CONTRACT HACKERS!
Contract Hackers is a community of hackers with more than 15 years of learning and experience. We have offered services to many individuals on different hactivities across the world and we have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you try researching us on the light web, nothing about us comes out! You can only see comments made by us or about us.

On your Job:
1. We assign a qualified hacker to any sort of cyber issues you intend dealing with in short and accurate timing.

2. We also screen technical talented hackers in need of a job to add more talented hands to contracts given to us by clients and also provide job opportunities.

3. We test these experienced hackers with HackerRank systems from anywhere across the world.

We offer different hacking services. Be it:

RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS
EDITING CREDIT SCORE
SMARTPHONE HACKING
LOST ID OR PASSWORD
RECOVERING DELETED MESSAGES OR CALLS
CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS
LOST EMAIL ACCOUNTS
LOST FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS
HACKED ACCOUNT RECOVERY
CRYPTOCURRENCY FRAUD
PHISHING OF BITCOIN ACCOUNT
LOGIN ERRORS
SCAM DURING BITCOIN TRADINGS and many more!

We do not stop at asking mere questions. We take your feedbacks, and work on every detailed complaints you may have.
If you have any interest in visiting a darknet market seeking professional help, you need to thread carefully because you might be talking to the FEDs in disguise of a hacker. So why not talk to us directly and let us offer you value you can't get from no where!
Tap into the world of our hacking community today and join over 3000 happy clients today! Satisfaction guaranteed. We do all the work for you!

contracthacks@gmail.com

Online Earning said...

NeoBux: Make Money Online and Advertise. Paid Ads, Surveys & Tasks. Earn money now by.
ONLINE EARNING IN USA

Josephy said...

Very interesting looking post and I must appraise your efforts to write this post. This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post.picuku

matthewcjohnny said...

March Art is a contemporary fashion brand founded in London in 2008 by designers Martin Chappell and Lucy Gatt. March Art is dedicated to bringing a new perspective to fashion, by celebrating the different life stages of women and men, with pieces that are beautiful, wearable and versatile. take my class

Megri Embroidery Digitizing said...

Amazing! Very Good Article, This blog is always been my first choice to read, Thanks For sharing Megri Digitizing.

Tara Omar said...

I want someone here suffering from any disease to heal from my story after Hiv disease for the last 3 years and having hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year. At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patient we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patient Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal treatment.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ www.drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Doctor Itua Herbal Treatment..He assured me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease
 ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

Digitizing Embroidery Designs said...

Exploring the fusion of painting faces and mixed media art opens up a world of creative possibilities. The blog beautifully captures the synergy between these forms, offering inspiration for artists to blend diverse elements, creating captivating and expressive works that transcend conventional boundaries.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails