Saturday, February 23, 2013

29 Faces Day 23

So  here's  my  face  for  today--
 
 
Okay--so  I'm  stretching  it  a  bit  here-- I  didn't  create  this  one  myself--it's  actually  a  magazine  clipping  that  I  found  years  ago,  but  knew  I'd  be  using  it  someday--I'm  just  trying  to  be  a  little  creative  with  bringing  up  new  faces  everyday.
 
She's  a  part  of  this  WIP--
 
 
 
I  knew  just  what  I  was  going  to  do  with  this  piece--
 
 
 
....and  I  made  sure  to  save  her  face  for  day  23--
 
 
 
.....my  face  for  day  23!
 
And  to  see  more--please  visit  HERE!!!

7 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely stunning, love your collaged pieces. Beautifully designed. Tracy x

Connie said...

Hi Diane, I think she is beautiful, and the way you used her in your piece is enchanting.
You're amazing :)
Have a incredible weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Michelle Webb said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! I love it. Michelle x

Marianne said...

Wonderful!! What a beautiful creation!
xxx Marianne

Clare said...

Beautiful face...and your collage is perfectly balanced with all the right elements..Lovely blog.

Unknown said...

This has to be one of my faves I love this whole thing STUNNING! Dxx

Kelly said...

Wow, I so love your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails