Tuesday, February 12, 2013

29 Faces 12

So  these  faces  are  oldies  but  goodies,  and  I've  turned  them  into  an  all  new  piece  of  art.   They  started  out  here--
 
 
 
....on  a  table top  that  I  painted  a  little  over  2  years  ago.   The  piece  sold,  but  I'm  so  glad  that  I  took  photos  of  it.   I  got  a  close-up  of  the  sun  and  moon--
 
 
....printed  it  out  on  my  printer  to  the  size  I  wanted,  and  made  a  whole  new  little  art  piece  for  day #12--
 
 
 
These  2  are  now  on  a  6 x 6 gallery  wrapped  canvas--I  added  some  stamping,  and  embellishing,  and  finished  it  with  a  cool  little  knob  on  top.
 
And  to  see  more  faces,  visit  HERE  to  see  the  whole  list  of  participants!

4 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Oh well done, so glad you captured that image love how you painted it

Marianne said...

This is so beautiful!! Great piece! xxx Marianne

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Wow Diane this is really marvelous work. Vfantastic composition and great colors.
lovely greet
Marja
marjascreativity

CraftyViolet said...

Love it - as always! What kind of paper do use to print out your pictures on that allow you to use them on canvases?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails