Saturday, February 9, 2013

29 Faces Day 9

My  face  for  today  is  from  my class  with Misty  Mawn.   This  week  it's  all  about  collage,  and  different  ways  of  adding  it  to  your  art,  and  in  this  case,  with  portraits.   Her  class  is  great  and  filled  with  tons  of  information,  techniques  AND  inspiration.   Every  week  she  features  several  different  artists--a  wide  variety  that  will  appeal  to  any  taste.    This  week  there  a few  that  really  stood  out  for  me--my  favorite  was  Christine  Peloquin--this  is  my  face  inspired  by  her--

  

....and  also  Misty  Mawn--an  awesome  teacher  and  very  gifted  artist.

If  you  want  to  see  more  faces--go  HERE--there  are  now  101  artists  participating!!!
 
 

6 comments:

Ilona Heimböckel said...

Hi Diane!

I love collages! And this combination of drawing/painting and collaging is beautiful! And the Butterflies!!!

Ilona :-)

Juls said...

wowzer!!! stunningly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

That is an unique and incredible beautiful composition, your talent is adorable!
Hugs Anja

Martina said...

Beautiful work. I really love this!!!

Cathy Bueti said...

Diane I am loving this one!! Love all the cool collage papers showing through her face! Misty is amazing and I am enjoying class too!

Keep going with all your faces!!

:)

Healing Woman said...

I can still see your style coming through-I think it's the lips or maybe the hair but I think I'd know your work if I saw it outside of the blog! Wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails